Real • Unique Osteocalcium
Calcium plays a very important role in the body, not just for bone health as is commonly believed. It is necessary to maintain the normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscles, and bone. Without the proper amount of calcium intake, the body will strip calcium from the bones where it is stored, causing the bones to get weaker. Since our bodies pull calcium from our bones every time we work our muscles, it is important to constantly replenish our calcium supply. It is estimated that 55% of men and 78% of women over age 20 in the U.S. do not get enough calcium in their diet. “The key is developing strong bones early in life before age 30 when our bones naturally start to thin. After 30, it’s a matter of preserving bone strength by consuming enough calcium in your daily diet so that the body doesn’t take what it needs from the bones,” referring to Lipman, consumerreports.org. It is important to note that the human body cannot produce its own calcium.
Aside from calcium, vitamin D and vitamin K2 are two of the most important additions to this formula. Vitamin D helps with the absorption of calcium from the gastrointestinal tract and with the resorption of calcium in the kidneys that would otherwise have been excreted. What do calcium and vitamin D have in common? Most people have a deficiency of both vitamins. The Institute of Medicine found that over 50% of North American women are not receiving enough daily vitamin D. Teens need at least 1,300 mg of calcium daily, according to The Institute of Medicine. That’s when bones are forming. After age 30, get at least 1,000mg of calcium and 800 IU of vitamin D daily to slow bone loss.
Vitamin K2 keeps calcium in your bones and out of your arteries. When our vitamin K2 levels are low, calcification in our arteries can occur because calcium collects in our blood. Vitamin K2 also activates proteins that work to mineralize bones. These two important qualities help combat two diseases that pose serious risks for millions: heart disease and osteoporosis.
There is no sugar added which means it is more suitable for people with diabetes.
Place of Production: Canada
Size: 90 Tablets per bottle
Shelf Life: Three Years (if unopened). The product is safe to use for three years but for the best effect, the product should be consumed as soon as possible after opening. Typically, our customers finish this product in 1-3 months after opening.
Recommended Dose: 4 years old+: 1 Tablet(s) 1 time(s) per day Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Take with food. For children under 6 years of age: crush the tablet and add to food prior to consumption. Do not allow the child to swallow the tablet whole.
Recommended Use: A factor in the maintenance of good health. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis. Helps to build strong bones. Helps in the development and maintenance of bones. Sugar-free, suitable for people with diabetes or blood sugar sensitivity
Supplement Facts （Each tablet contains）
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||100mg|
|Natural Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||200IU|
|Calcium (Calcium Carbonate)||300mg|
|Magnesium (Magnesium Citrate)||30mg|
Main Ingredients and Functions
Calcium – Calcium plays a very important role in the body, not just for bone health as is commonly believed. It is necessary to maintain the normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscles, and bone. If there is not enough calcium in the blood, then the body will take calcium from bones, thereby weakening bones. Inadequate calcium significantly contributes to the development of osteoporosis. Many published studies show that low calcium intake throughout life is associated with low bone mass and high fracture rates. National nutrition surveys have shown that most people are not getting the calcium they need to grow and maintain healthy bones. Without enough vitamin D or calcium, your parathyroid glands compensate by producing too much of their hormone, that can lead to bone weakening and increased fracture risk.
Calcium Can Help:
- Strengthen Bones: Calcium strengthens the backbone and ensures the right shape to the body, as well as helping to alleviate the presence of back pain. It helps to keep the bones in their proper shape and prevents many skeletal complaints like arthritis and osteoporosis, which could hamper your freedom of movement.
- Maintain Healthy Teeth and Gums: Calcium protects your teeth by keeping the jaw bone strong and sturdy throughout your life.
- Promote lipid (fat) metabolism: Calcium efficiently helps in maintaining optimal lipid metabolism in both males and females. If there is any deficiency of the mineral in your diet, the body will tend to release a parathyroid hormone, which in turn stimulates the bones to release it into your bloodstream. A parathyroid hormone also stimulates the production of fat and prevents its breakdown, which can subsequently make you obese. Researchers have found Calcium may play a part in how fat is broken down and stored.
- Protect Cardiac Muscles: Calcium protects your heart muscles. Sufficient amounts of calcium help cardiac muscles to contract and relax properly. It also helps the nervous system maintain the proper pressure in your arteries. If there is a calcium drop, a hormone called calcitriol is released, which contracts the smooth muscles of the arteries, thereby increasing the blood pressure.
- Avoid low levels of the mineral to trigger the release of the hormones that are responsible for premenstrual mood swings including irritability and depression.
- Ensure a Healthy Alkaline pH Level: Junk foods, excess sugars, and preserved food items contribute in forming acidity in the body, which in turn could give rise to various health conditions like kidney stones and hypertension. Calcium helps to maintain a healthy pH level, thereby improving your vitality and overall health.
- The National Institute of Health conducted a research study called “Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension (DASH)”. The results showed that increased calcium intake results in decreased blood pressure.
- Help facilitate the movement of nutrients across cell membranes.
- Regulates the body’s use of calcium and other minerals.
- Help calcium levels stay steady in the body by producing the necessary hormone to assist the mineral.
- Assists in bone and teeth formation.
- Is an important factor in muscle relaxation and heart health.
- Allows nerves to send messages to the brain and nervous system.
- Regulates the metabolism of nutrients such as protein, nucleic acids, fats, and carbohydrates.
- Regulates cholesterol production and helps modulate insulin sensitivity.
- Assists in energy production, DNA transcription, and protein synthesis.
- Maintains the structural health of cell membranes throughout the body.
The body needs minerals on a regular basis as it cannot manufacture them such as Calcium and Magnesium.
Natural Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) – The body needs vitamin D to absorb calcium. Without enough vitamin D, the body cannot form enough of the hormone calcitriol (known as the “active vitamin D”). Vitamin D is the body’s most important regulator of calcium absorption. Scientists now know that people low in vitamin D absorb 65% less calcium than those with adequate levels of this vitamin. Subsequently, needless osteoporotic fractures are much more common. In addition, It is now clear that vitamin D maintains the function of muscle fibers, thus preserving muscle strength and neuromuscular coordination.
Vitamin C – According to medical experts, vitamin C may help to increase calcium absorption. As such, they recommend that combining calcium supplements with a source of vitamins can help maximize your intake of both of these important compounds. Vitamin C is mildly acidic. These acidic properties may make pure vitamin C supplements difficult to digest if you have a sensitive stomach. Calcium ascorbate combines ascorbic acid with calcium carbonate to neutralize the acidic properties of vitamin C. In addition to reducing your risk of experiencing digestive difficulties, this combination may also help to increase your calcium intake due to the effects of vitamin C on calcium absorption.
Vitamin K2 – Vitamin K2 helps calcium effectively bind to bones in the body keeping them dense and protecting bones from the fragility of osteoporosis. According to a study done in Japan, women took a “nutritional dose” (180mcg) of vitamin K2 for three years. The results showed that women who followed this supplementation had improved bone mineral content and bone mineral density. Also you can refer to https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5494092/
Caution and Warnings:
If you are taking blood thinners, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Consult a healthcare practitioner if you are taking any other healthcare supplements.
*Healthcare product is not intended to be used as a substitute for treatment.
Recommended Storage Condition: Keep in cool, dry places and away from direct sunlight and heat. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the security seal is broken.
Disclaimer: Information on this website has been obtained from secondary sources which are intended to provide general summary information only. These sources are believed to be reliable. Real House does not assume any liability for the accuracy, usefulness, completeness, currency, and adequacy of the information and should not substitute for a medical consultation. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Individual results may vary.
|Dimensions||6.858 × 6.858 × 12.573 cm|
We need to treat our liver properly in order to maintain long-term health. With a rise in obesity all across North America, fatty liver disease is increasing among people of all ages. What affects the liver even more than a poor diet is prolonged alcohol abuse. Consuming too much alcohol can cause inflammation in the liver, leading to fatty liver disease.…
Our lungs are inevitably exposed to harmful germs and chemicals every day. Whether it comes from epidemic or pandemic upper respiratory tract infection, smoking, exhaust fumes, mineral dust, or pollution, our lungs constantly face a plethora of dangerous chemicals on a daily basis. The highly concentrated medicinal herbs in our capsules, Real • Unique Lung Cleanse Formula tend to strengthen…
*This product is currently only available for overseas customers. Real House’s Probiotic Energy offers 30 billion strains of bioactive healthy flora (9 species), infused with organic cyanobacteria spirulina and other prebiotics such as 10 times more concentrated chicory and 15 times concentrated barley grass extract provides high-quality plant protein, a large number of natural minerals, vitamins and dietary fiber…
*This product is currently only available for overseas customers. BALANCING & FEMINIZING CAPSULES Real House introduces a new Unique formula to enhance women’s vitality and beauty. 20 Billion bioactive healthy flora infused with Organic Moringa oliva and 30:1 Organic cranberry extract works naturally with a woman’s body to support vaginal, digestive, and immune health.