Real • Unique Adv. Osteocalcium
Out of stock
Out of stock
Sufficient amounts of calcium are required for bone strength. The body uses calcium for the heart, blood, muscles, and nerves. Without the proper amount of calcium intake, the body will strip calcium from the bones where it is stored, causing the bones to get weaker. Since our bodies pull calcium from our bones every time we work our muscles, it is important to constantly replenish our calcium supply. It is estimated that 55% of men and 78% of women over age 20 in the U.S. do not get enough calcium in their diet. The key is developing strong bones early in life before age 30 when our bones naturally start to thin.
In addition to calcium, human bones contain over tens of essential minerals. That’s why it’s not enough to only take calcium to support our bone health. Over a lifetime it’s common to lose half of your bone density, eventually causing fractures.
Real House Canada’s Adv. Osteocalcium replenishes your bones with a variety of minerals, vitamins to support our skeletal system and joints. While Calcium is the most important cationic mineral in the bone, other cationic minerals that play roles in bone health include magnesium as well as boron, zinc, and selenium. Adv. Osteocalcium helps people from age 4 to adults and seniors to reach the bone density goals for a healthy lifestyle.
There is no sugar added which means it is more suitable for people with diabetes.
Place of Production: Canada
Size: 90 Capsules per bottle
Shelf Life: Three Years (if unopened). The product is safe to use for three years but for the best effect, the product should be consumed as soon as possible after opening. Typically, our customers finish this product in 1-3 months after opening.
Recommended Dose: Oral, Children 4-8 years: 1 capsule per day. Adolescents 9 – 18 years and Adults: 2 Capsules per day.
Recommended Use: A factor in the maintenance of good health, normal growth, and development. Helps to build strong bones, teeth and gum, and muscle function. Helps in collagen formation to maintain healthy skin, cartilage, and connective tissue formation. Helps in energy metabolism, tissue formation, and bone development. Adequate calcium as part of a healthy diet with Vitamin D may help prevent bone loss/osteoporosis (in peri- and postmenopausal women in later life). Helps to maintain normal electrolytes. Source of An antioxidant helps protect oxidative stress.
Known adverse reactions: Zinc supplementation can cause a copper deficiency. If you are unsure whether you are taking enough copper, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Supplement Facts （Each tablet contains）
|Natural Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||400IU|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose, Purified Water, Microcrystalline cellulose.
Main Ingredients and Functions
Calcium (Calcium Citrate) – Calcium plays a very important role in the body, not just for bone health as is commonly believed. It is necessary to maintain the normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscles, and bone. If there is not enough calcium in the blood, then the body will take calcium from bones, thereby weakening bones. Inadequate calcium significantly contributes to the development of osteoporosis. Many published studies show that low calcium intake throughout life is associated with low bone mass and high fracture rates. National nutrition surveys have shown that most people are not getting the calcium they need to grow and maintain healthy bones. Without enough vitamin D or calcium, your parathyroid glands compensate by producing too much of their hormone, which can lead to bone weakening and increased fracture risk.
Calcium Can Help:
- Strengthen Bones: Calcium strengthens the backbone and ensures the right shape to the body, as well as helping to alleviate the presence of back pain. It helps to keep the bones in their proper shape and prevents many skeletal complaints like arthritis and osteoporosis, which could hamper your freedom of movement.
- Maintain Healthy Teeth and Gums: Calcium protects your teeth by keeping the jaw bone strong and sturdy throughout your life.
- Promote lipid (fat) metabolism: Calcium efficiently helps in maintaining optimal lipid metabolism in both males and females. If there is any deficiency of the mineral in your diet, the body will tend to release a parathyroid hormone, which in turn stimulates the bones to release it into your bloodstream. A parathyroid hormone also stimulates the production of fat and prevents its breakdown, which can subsequently make you obese. Researchers have found Calcium may play a part in how fat is broken down and stored.
- Protect Cardiac Muscles: Calcium protects your heart muscles. Sufficient amounts of calcium help cardiac muscles to contract and relax properly. It also helps the nervous system maintain the proper pressure in your arteries. If there is a calcium drop, a hormone called calcitriol is released, which contracts the smooth muscles of the arteries, thereby increasing the blood pressure.
- Avoid low levels of the mineral to trigger the release of the hormones that are responsible for premenstrual mood swings including irritability and depression.
- Ensure a Healthy Alkaline pH Level: Junk foods, excess sugars, and preserved food items contribute in forming acidity in the body, which in turn could give rise to various health conditions like kidney stones and hypertension. Calcium helps to maintain a healthy pH level, thereby improving your vitality and overall health.
- The National Institute of Health conducted a research study called “Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension (DASH)”. The results showed that increased calcium intake results in decreased blood pressure.
- Help to ease the movement of nutrients across cell membranes.
Magnesium (Magnesium Citrate)
- Aids and regulates the body’s use of calcium and other minerals. Magnesium plays a key role in converting vitamin D into its active form, which aids calcium absorption
- Help calcium levels stay steady in the body by producing the necessary hormone to assist the mineral.
- Assists in bone and teeth formation.
- Is an important factor in muscle relaxation and heart health.
- Regulates the metabolism of nutrients such as protein, nucleic acids, fats, and carbohydrates.
- Regulates cholesterol production and helps modulate insulin sensitivity.
- Assists in energy production, DNA transcription, and protein synthesis.
- Maintains the structural health of cell membranes throughout the body.
The body needs minerals on a regular basis as it cannot manufacture them such as Calcium and Magnesium.
Zinc (Zinc Citrate) – It has been shown that zinc has an essential role in bone metabolism and mineralization, for instance, in osteoblasts, zinc could activate aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase and also prohibit osteoclasts from bone resorption. Zinc increases protein synthetase which helps in the protection of bone health. Zinc also helps comprise the mineral portion of your bones. In addition, it supports bone-building cells while inhibiting the formation of cells that encourage bone breakdown.
Natural Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) – The body needs vitamin D to absorb calcium. Without enough vitamin D, the body cannot form enough of the hormone calcitriol (known as the “active vitamin D”). Vitamin D is the body’s most important regulator of calcium absorption. Scientists now know that people low in vitamin D absorb 65% less calcium than those with adequate levels of this vitamin. Subsequently, needless osteoporotic fractures are much more common. In addition, It is now clear that vitamin D maintains the function of muscle fibers, thus preserving muscle strength and neuromuscular coordination.
Vitamin C – According to medical experts, vitamin C may help to increase calcium absorption. As such, they recommend that combining calcium supplements with a source of vitamins can help maximize your intake of both of these important compounds. Vitamin C is mildly acidic. These acidic properties may make pure vitamin C supplements difficult to digest if you have a sensitive stomach. Calcium ascorbate combines ascorbic acid with calcium carbonate to neutralize the acidic properties of vitamin C. In addition to reducing your risk of experiencing digestive difficulties, this combination may also help to increase your calcium intake due to the effects of vitamin C on calcium absorption.
Vitamin K2 – Vitamin K2 helps calcium effectively bind to bones in the body keeping them dense and protecting bones from the fragility of osteoporosis. According to a study done in Japan, women took a “nutritional dose” (180mcg) of vitamin K2 for three years. The results showed that women who followed this supplementation had improved bone mineral content and bone mineral density. The biological role of vitamin K2 is to help move calcium into the proper areas in your body, such as bones and teeth. It also helps remove calcium from areas where it should not be, such as in arteries and soft tissues. Daily intake of vitamin K2 might be enough to activate the body’s K2-dependent proteins to shuttle calcium to the proper areas. Vitamin K2 is critical for keeping your bones strong and your arteries clear.
Vitamin K2 also works synergistically with calcium and vitamin D, K2 goes straight to blood vessel walls, bones, and tissues.
Boron – Scientists have known for many years that boron is essential for healthy bones. Boron plays an important role in osteogenesis, and its deficiency has been shown to adversely impact bone development and regeneration. Boron influences the production and activity of steroid hormones, actions via which this trace mineral is involved in the prevention of calcium loss and bone demineralization. Boron supplementation has repeatedly been shown to markedly reduce urinary excretion of both calcium and magnesium. Boron also beneficially impacts vitamin-D utilization. Supplementation with boron stimulates bone growth in vitamin-D deficient animals and alleviates dysfunctions in mineral metabolism characteristic of vitamin-D deficiency.
The trace mineral boron is a micronutrient with diverse and vitally important roles in human metabolism. The current review focuses primarily on boron’s most salient effects on human health, including its impact on bone development and regeneration, wound healing, the production and metabolism of sex steroids and vitamin D, and the absorption and use of calcium and magnesium. Refer to: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4712861/
Caution and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if pregnant or breastfeeding, taking blood thinners, or if have a history of non-melanoma skin cancer.
*Healthcare product is not intended to be used as a substitute for treatment.
Recommended Storage Condition: Keep in cool, dry places and away from direct sunlight and heat. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the security seal is broken.
Disclaimer: Information on this website has been obtained from secondary sources which are intended to provide general summary information only. These sources are believed to be reliable. Real House does not assume any liability for the accuracy, usefulness, completeness, currency, and adequacy of the information and should not substitute for a medical consultation. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Individual results may vary.
|Dimensions||6.858 × 6.858 × 12.573 cm|
Real House offer better quality of Lecithin (non-GMO) Softgels contains unsaturated fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6, which are the main source of EPA and DHA, no cholesterol added. Lecithin is well-known for helping with memory, maintain heart health and metabolize fat more from accumulating in the liver. Real • Natural Lecithin Softgels are extracted from non-genetically modified soy…
Our lungs are inevitably exposed to harmful germs and chemicals every day. Whether it comes from epidemic or pandemic upper respiratory tract infection, smoking, exhaust fumes, mineral dust, or pollution, our lungs constantly face a plethora of dangerous chemicals on a daily basis. The highly concentrated medicinal herbs in our capsules, Real • Unique Lung Cleanse Formula tend to strengthen…
Real House Organic Cranberry Capsules are made up from natural, organic Canadian cranberries, we strive to bring you the best quality cranberry capsules on the market. These cranberry capsules have many positive effects on the human body. With an abundance of vitamin C and other antioxidants, cranberry capsules can help with the excess fat while maintaining young and healthy looking…
NOURISHING & REVITALIZING CAPSULES Is menopause dragging you down? Traditionally, women incur a lot of uncomfortable sufferings in their late forties and early fifties due to menopause. Some women may experience hot flashes, mood swings, and other unwanted symptoms. After years of research, Real House Canada proudly presents the unique formula of Real Beauty Eternity, another product in our Beauty…