Real • Unique Probiotics Beauty Vigor
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
BALANCING & FEMINIZING CAPSULES
Real House introduces a new Unique formula to enhance women’s vitality and beauty. 20 Billion bioactive healthy flora infused with Organic Moringa oliva and 30:1 Organic cranberry extract works naturally with a woman’s body to support vaginal, digestive, and immune health.
Place of Production: Canada
Size: 30 vegetable capsules per bottle
Recommended Use: Source of probiotics and antioxidants for good health. Could promote favorable gut flora. Helps support intestinal or gastrointestinal health. Helps to manage acute infectious diarrhea; manage and/or reduce the risk of antibiotic-associated diarrhea. Helps prevent (recurrent) urinary tract infections (UTIs) in women. (Moringa) helps regulate urinary tract and lactation in pregnant and nursing women. Supports women who are anemic due to menstrual cycles. Helps pregnant women meet the (Health Canada’s) recommended intake for iron when taken in conjunction with a healthy diet. Adequate calcium (and vitamin D) (throughout life) as part of a healthy diet, (along with physical activity) may help prevent bone loss/osteoporosis and reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis in peri and postmenopausal women (in later life).
Duration of use: Use for at least 4 weeks to see beneficial effects.
Recommended Dose: Adult: 1 – 2 capsules daily. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics.
Supplement Facts （Each vegetable capsule contains）
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus(Whole Cell)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus fermentum(Whole Cell)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus crispatus(Whole Cell)||0.4 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus paracasei(Whole Cell)||2.6 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri(Whole Cell)||5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum(Whole Cell)||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis(Whole Cell)||1 billion CFU|
|Organic Moringa oleifera(Leaf)||50mg|
|Organic Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon – Fruit)||50mg (30 : 1, 1500 mg)|
*This product does not contain mercury.
Main Ingredients and Functions
Probiotic Complex (20 billion CFU)
Bifidobacterium and lactobacillus is a medical food used as a probiotic, or “friendly bacteria” to maintain a healthy digestive tract (stomach and intestines). It may also help maintain healthy bacteria in the vagina. Bifidobacterium and lactobacillus are used in people with irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis, or an ileal pouch. Bifidobacterium and lactobacillus are also used in women to support vaginal health.
In the last century, Elie Metchnikoff (1845 to 1916), a Nobel Prize winner for work on phagocytosis, proposed that the gut microbiota produces small amounts of toxic substances that damage the nervous and vascular systems and ultimately lead to aging.
Lactobacillus rhamnosus is a type of bacteria found in your intestines. It belongs to the genus Lactobacillus, a type of bacteria that produce the enzyme lactase. This enzyme breaks down the sugar lactose — which is found in dairy — into lactic acid. Studies show that L. rhamnosus may help prevent or treat various types of diarrhea.
- May Relieve IBS Symptoms. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) affects 9–23% of adults worldwide.
- May Help Prevent UTIs. A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection that can happen anywhere along your urinary tract, including your kidneys, bladder, and urethra. It is much more common in women and typically caused by two strains of bacteria — Escherichia coli (E. coli)and Staphylococcus saprophyticus. Some studies indicate that probiotic bacteria, including certain strains of L. rhamnosus, may prevent UTIs by killing harmful bacteria and restoring vaginal flora. For instance, an analysis of 5 studies in 294 women found that several Lactobacillus bacteria, including L. rhamnosus, were safe and effective at preventing UTIs . Other studies discovered that the L. rhamnosus GR1 strain — given either orally or intravaginally — was particularly effective at killing harmful bacteria in the urinary tract.
Lactobacillus fermentum: has been studied deeply by scientists – health benefits:
- Produces antioxidants (glutathione)
- Stimulates immune system
- Help fight intestinal infections
- Might help in the treatment of certain cancers
- Helps reduce bad cholesterol
- Fights Ulcerative colitis (UC) and IBS.
Lactobacillus Paracasei is one of many beneficial probiotics. As you may already know, a balanced gut is essential to maintaining a healthy body. With so many bacteria roaming around our guts, it’s essential to keep them packed with good bacteria, to keep the harmful bacteria under control. It’s also important to know which strains of bacteria do what. Here are some of the top Lactobacillus Paracasei benefits.
Lactobacillus Paracasei’s Benefits:
- Immunity: Lactobacillus Paracasei may be a powerful immunity booster according to several studies. In one study, this bacteria was given to daycare children throughout the winter season. The researchers found that L. Paracasei helped prevent common infectious diseases in these children by stimulating their immune systems. Several tests involving lab animals show that this strain helps boost natural killer (NK) cell activity. In turn, this supports a healthy immune system. It may even help fight off E. Coli and the influenza virus.GI TractLactobacillus Paracasei is highly beneficial for the gastrointestinal system.
- It helps to improve the body’s balance of intestinal microflora. Studies show that L. Paracasei suppresses bad bacteria such as Escherichia coli and Clostridium species which are responsible for serious food poisoning, tetanus, and gangrene.L. Paracasei also helps protect the intestinal lining from damage by reducing inflammation and promoting healthy bacteria growth. With its ability to restore epithelial barrier integrity, this bacteria may help prevent a leaky gut.
- Obesity: Over the years, we’ve learned that fighting obesity largely relies on developing a healthy, balanced gut. Healthy gut microbes are essential for breaking down food particles so that the nutrients can be absorbed and turned into body-boosting energy. L. Paracasei is a vital part of a healthy gut balance. It helps good bacteria flourish while at the same time it fights off harmful bacteria that may contribute to weight gain. L. Paracasei helps block the formation of lipid plaques in arteries—especially the aorta. It also decreased fat cell size, helps prevent fat absorption, and reduces fat production. Lab studies on rats show that L. Paracasei cut down body fat and belly weight in rats. An overly active appetite is a significant contributor to obesity. The more you feel hungry, the more likely you are to fill up on whatever food is around—even if it has little nutritional value. Studies show that L. Paracasei helps reduce appetite and decreases food intake in both lab animals and humans.
Bifidobacterium bifidum: which is naturally found in the stomach/intestines. It has been used to help maintain and restore the normal balance of intestinal bacteria when the balance has been upset (e.g., with the use of antibiotics, certain stomach/intestinal conditions). Having a normal balance of intestinal bacteria helps to decrease episodes of diarrhea, protects against undesirable bacteria infecting the gut, and helps with proper food digestion and absorption of vitamins and minerals. Some dietary supplement products have been found to contain possibly harmful impurities/additives. B. bifidum is helpful in the following areas. In 2011, a randomized control trial of 122 people indicates that B. bifidum may help lower symptoms of IBS. In it, researchers provided 62 people a placebo and 60 others a tablet containing B. bifidum each day. After four weeks, about 47% of subjects taking the probiotic reported significant relief from symptoms, while only 11% of subjects taking the placebo did. Another study involving human tissue samples also suggests that B. bifidum may play a helpful role in containing symptoms of IBS. More high-quality clinical trials in humans are needed to prove B. bifidum’s role, but these results are promising. Several studies on human tissue cells indicate that B. bifidum might improve immunity. Researchers in one study noted that different strains of these bacteria have the ability to influence the immune system. Some can boost immunity by recruiting white blood cells to fight off an infection; others can reduce inflammation by recruiting fewer white blood cells.
B. animalis subsp.lactis: is listed in the International Dairy Federation. Refer to Journal of Functional Foods (Volume 36), September 2017, B. animalis subsp. lactis reduces levels of intestinal trimethylamine(one of the odors of feces) produced by intestinal microbiota in healthy humans. Thus, B. animalis subsp.lactis could reduce the risk of arteriosclerosis development in healthy subjects via reduction of TMA produced by intestinal microbiota.
Organic Moringa – Moringa contributes to serious hair growth and healthy maintenance of the skin and nails with its rich source of Vitamin A and numerous B-rich Vitamins. The plant has anti-inflammatory properties. Apart from treating skin inflammation and boosting the natural healing process, moringa helps treat various inflammatory conditions like bronchitis, diabetes, mucus, and rheumatoid arthritis.
Moringa Benefits for Women:
- Helps in Weight Management
Moringa is a natural detoxifier and helps reduce water retention in the body that can lead to bloating. The plant and its substitutes are also a rich source of fiber that increases the body’s metabolism. In addition to that, the presence of glutamic acid, an amino acid, helps curb sugar cravings. These properties are incredibly beneficial for weight management and weight loss.
- Multivitamin Supplement
In fact, moringa is the only multivitamin herb that offers more vitamins than any other plant or herb in the world. Furthermore, the Ayurvedic scripts credit moringa for healing more than three hundred diseases, making them a vital addition for aging women.
- Promotes Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails
Aside from its rich source of Vitamin A and B, moringa contains another power nutrient, Vitamin E, essential for its antioxidant properties, is present in abundance in moringa. The vitamin also delays the onset of premature signs of aging.
- Lactation Enhancer
The increased milk production is associated with galactagogue, a naturally present substance in the moringa, which is known for increasing the flow of breast milk.
- Help Overcome Symptoms of Menopause/Menstruation
Moringa is a rich source of iron and calcium. These nutrients help maintain a balanced nutritional supplement for the body. In addition to that, they also provide extra nutrients during the menstrual cycle when the body loses blood and iron. Moringa can also help you deal with mood swings and weakness during the menopause and menses cycle. The supplement strengthens the immunity system as well, resulting in reduced pain and cramps.
- Reduces Effects of PCOS (Polycystic ovary syndrome)
Women with PCOS suffer from a metabolic disorder that leads to insulin resistance. Moringa decreases the degree of insulin in diabetes mellitus / decrease insulin levels in the body, promoting folliculogenesis.
- Natural Aphrodisiac
Moringa was found to be a natural aphrodisiac that can help enhance your experience in bed. People believe moringa reduces stress levels; not only does this help in improving your mood in bed, but it also makes you more energetic to engage in various pleasurable activities with your partner.
Organic Cranberry (30:1) – Cranberries are rich in vitamin C, flavonoids, natural pectin, and other antioxidants. People who use it for a long period of time can effectively improve constipation, help rid the toxins and excess fat. Natural organic cranberry does not have any side effects on the skin. One of the main benefits of cranberry is that it prevents urinary tract infections (UTI), which is a common chronic health problem among women. Cranberry contains anti-adhesion properties within the antioxidants that prevent the bacteria (primarily E. coli) from adhering to the bladder.
More Benefits of Cranberry:
- Helps to Prevent Urinary Tract Infection
A 2006 pilot study looked at twelve women between the ages of 25 and 70 with a history of UTIs to determine if a concentrated cranberry extract could prevent recurrent UTIs. During the study of administering the cranberry extract, none of the twelve subjects had a UTI. After a two-year follow-up, eight of the twelve women who continued to take the cranberry extract reported no UTI and no adverse effects. It was concluded that a cranberry preparation with a high phenolic content may completely prevent UTIs in women who are subject to recurrent infections.
- Reduce Risk of Gastric Ulcers and Gastric Cancer
Cranberries contain a special compound called concentrated tannins, which can prevent urinary tract infections and help inhibit Helicobacter pylori in the stomach.
- Reduce Aging, Prevent Cardiovascular Disease
A study from the U.S. Department of Agriculture shows that people who consume cranberries regularly can effectively lower blood pressure because cranberries are rich in antioxidants.
- Anti-aging, Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
Cranberries have a very strong resistance to free radical substances. Cranberries contain bioflavonoids, which can effectively prevent senile dementia and prevent brain aging.
Cautions and Warnings
If you have a fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, or severe abdominal pain, or if you are taking prescription medications, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, and/or persists beyond 3 days. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking prescription medications and/or blood thinner; if you have a history of kidney stones; or if symptoms persist or worsen. Store away from children. Store protected from light and moisture. Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing.
Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment).
Known Adverse Reactions
Hypersensitivity has been known to occur. May cause mild gastrointestinal discomfort (such as gas, bloating, cramps).
Information on this website has been obtained from secondary sources which are intended to provide general summary information only. These sources are believed to be reliable. Real House does not assume any liability for the accuracy, usefulness, completeness, currency, and adequacy of the information.
|Dimensions||6.35 × 6.35 × 12.065 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Vitamin E functions primarily as an antioxidant is incorporated into the pipid(fatty) pat of human cell membrane protecting cell membranes from toxic compounds and oxidative damage. This is especially important for hormonal balance, as well as cellular health. It has been shown especially effective for protecting nerve cells, red blood cells, and immune system function; aiding in the prevention of…
Daily intake of vitamins is vital for children in order to promote healthy growth. The average child lacks nutritional variety in their diet, which often results in vitamin inadequacy. Children who don’t have an adequate vitamin intake are prone to catching colds easily, developing coughs, undergoing poor bone development, having their eyesight diminish, and losing their ability to focus. As…
We need to treat our liver properly in order to maintain long-term health. With a rise in obesity all across North America, fatty liver disease is increasing among people of all ages. What affects the liver even more than a poor diet, is prolonged alcohol abuse. Consuming too much alcohol can cause inflammation in the liver, leading to fatty liver disease.…
NOURISHING & REVITALIZING CAPSULES Is menopause dragging you down? Traditionally, women incur a lot of uncomfortable sufferings in their late forties and early fifties due to menopause. Some women may experience hot flashes, mood swings, and other unwanted symptoms. At Real House, we fight to help women revel in their radiating beauty throughout menopause. After years of research, Our North…