Real • Natural Adult Vitamin D+DNA+Folate
One ml a day, Real House Vitamin D complex provides the ESSENCE OF HEALTH for everyone! . Our unique formulation aims to maintain and promote overall health, therefore, we’ve added folate and high potency DHA into our formula to boost the effectiveness. It is vital for consumers to use natural vitamin D products over synthetic vitamin D. Research shows that most vitamin products on the market are synthetic. Clinical trials from Japan have proved natural vitamin lasts three times longer in the body compared to the synthetic vitamin. Natural compound that is a complete structure and contains the related biological active enzyme and other trace minerals, which can be completely absorbed and utilized by the human body. Hence, it’s important to take the natural form of active folate instead of synthesized folic acid. The active form of folate can enter cells and cross over the blood brain barrier to help nourish our tissues and brains.
Studies show that DHA in improved heart health might be more effective than the EPA in a study of 154 obese adults, 2700 mg per day of DHA 10 weeks, omega-3 index (omega-3 blood indexes, associated with reduced risk of sudden cardiac death) rose by 5.6% compared with the EPA, DHA, also reduced the content of triglycerides in the blood, the former is 13.3%, 11.9% compared with the EPA, DHA also increased HDL cholesterol by 7.6%.
1 ml per day (one dropper) to enjoy a healthy life!
For Adult: Health Canada recommends that, in addition to following Canada’s Food Guide, everyone over the age of 50 should take a daily vitamin D supplement.
Place of Production: Canada
Size: 50ml per bottle (1ml per dropper)
Shelf Life: Three Years (if unopened). The product is safe to use for three years but for the best effect, the product should be consumed as soon as possible after opening. Typically, our customers finish this product in 1-3 months after opening.
Recommended Use: A factor in the maintenance of good health. Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus. Helps maintain/support immune function.
Recommended Dose: (12 and over): Take 1 full dropper (1ml), once per day with food, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Supplement Facts（Each dropper contains）
|Natural Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)||1000IU (25μg)|
DHA (Omega 3 – Docosahexaenoic acid)
|Folate (Natural Folic acid)||200μg|
Major Ingredients and Functions:
Natural Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)
Vitamin D is arguably one of the most crucial, and forgotten, vitamins for our health. It is estimated that more than one billion people worldwide are suffering from Vitamin D deficiency. A lack of vitamin D can result in obesity, diabetes, hypertension, depression, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s disease, and many types of cancers. This deficiency stems from the fact that humans don’t receive large enough amounts of vitamin D in our diets.
Since it is difficult to gain vitamin D through diet, we suggest taking one dropper (1ml) of our vitamin D supplement daily in order to assist your body in meeting its nutritional needs. This vitamin is vital for the function of more than 200 genes, which all help with the growth, development, and maintenance of the body. Our natural vitamin D3 supplement has a similar structure to the D3 produced by our skin. This helps our bones absorb calcium and prevents a calcium deficiency in our organs, which can lead to carcinogenesis (kidney stone). Experiments show that vitamin D can improve immunity and prevent more than 16 different types of cancer, including pancreatic, lung, ovarian, breast, prostate, and skin cancers and etc.
Daily Requirement of Vitamin Guidance:
Health Canada recommends that everyone should receive a daily vitamin D supplement. Supplementation of vitamin D should begin at birth with 400 IU. Vitamin D has other roles in the body, including modulation of cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and reduction of inflammation.
Recommended Daily Intake
100IU – 600IU
600IU – 1000IU
1000IU – 4000IU
DHA (Omega 3 – Docosahexaenoic acid)
Critical among the changes that occur with aging are decreases in muscle mass and metabolic rate, and an increase in fat mass. These changes may predispose older adults to chronic disease and functional impairment; ultimately resulting in a decrease in the quality of life. Research has suggested that long-chain omega-3 fatty acids, may assist in reducing these changes (doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0144828).
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) is an omega-3 fatty acid found in the meat of cold-water fish, including mackerel, herring, tuna, halibut, salmon, cod liver, whale blubber, and seal blubber. It can also be made by algae. DHA is commonly used for heart disease and high cholesterol. It is also used for boosting memory and thinking skills, for aiding infant and child development, for certain eye disorders, and many other conditions. Don’t confuse DHA with EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) – though they are both in fish oil, they are not the same. DHA can be converted into EPA in the body in very small amounts.
How does it work?
DHA plays a key role in the development of eye and nerve tissues. It may also reduce the risk of heart and circulatory disease by decreasing the thickness of the blood and lowering blood levels of triglycerides. On its own, DHA supports brain function and eye health. Your body can only make a small amount of DHA from other fatty acids, so you need to consume it directly from food or a supplement.
BENEFITS OF DHA OVER EPA:
- The few studies that test DHA alone suggest that it may be more effective than EPA for improving several markers of heart health. In one study in 154 obese adults, daily doses of 2,700 mg of DHA for 10 weeks increased the omega-3 index — a blood marker of omega-3 levels that’s linked to a reduced risk of sudden heart-related death — by 5.6%.
- DHA also decreased blood triglycerides more than EPA — 13.3% VS 11.9% — and increased “good” HDL cholesterol by 7.6% compared to a slight decrease for EPA.
1. IMPROVE ON ADHD
(Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) — characterized by impulsive behaviors and difficulty concentrating — generally starts in childhood but often continues into adulthood)
Children and adults with ADHD commonly have lower blood levels of DHA, which plays a key role in brain function. As the main omega-3 fat in your brain, DHA helps increase blood flow during mental tasks. The majority of studies testing the effects of DHA supplements in children with ADHD have shown benefits to behaviors or attention.
- In a recent review, seven of nine studies that tested the effects of DHA supplements in children with ADHD showed some improvement — such as with regard to attention or behavior (14Trusted Source).
- For example, in a large 16-week study in 362 children, those taking 600 mg of DHA daily had an 8% decrease in impulsive behaviors as rated by their parents — which was twice the decrease observed in the placebo group.
- In another 16-week study in 40 boys with ADHD, 650 mg each of DHA and EPA daily alongside the children’s usual ADHD medication resulted in a 15% decrease in attention problems, compared to a 15% increase in the placebo group.
2. REDUCE INFLAMMATION:
Increasing DHA intake may help reduce inflammation and balance the excess of inflammatory omega-6 fats typical in Western diets. DHA’s anti-inflammatory properties may reduce your risk of chronic diseases that are common with age, such as heart and gum disease, and improve autoimmune conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, which causes joint pain.
Strenuous exercise can trigger muscle inflammation and soreness. DHA — alone or in combination with EPA — may help reduce muscle soreness and limitations in range of motion after exercise, partly due to its anti-inflammatory effects.
- For example, in a 10-week study in 38 people with rheumatoid arthritis, 2,100 mg of DHA daily decreased the number of swollen joints by 28%, compared to a placebo. (23Trusted Source).
- Though previous studies had shown supplements combining DHA and EPA helped improve rheumatoid arthritis symptoms, this study was the first to indicate that DHA alone could reduce inflammation and ease symptoms.
- In one study, 27 women taking 3,000 mg of DHA daily for a week had 23% less muscle soreness after doing bicep curls than the placebo group.
- Similarly, when 24 men supplemented with 260 mg of DHA and 600 mg of EPA daily for eight weeks, they had no decrease in their range of motion after an elbow-strengthening exercise, whereas men in the placebo group saw an 18% decrease.
3. BENEFITS ON BRAIN FUNCTIONS:
DHA is important for brain function, and higher omega-3 intake may reduce your risk of types of dementia like Alzheimer’s. It’s unclear whether DHA can slow Alzheimer’s progression, but success may be more likely if you begin supplementing early. However, studies suggest that DHA and other omega-3 supplements may be most beneficial before brain function significantly declines and interferes with daily activities.
- Studies have shown that people with Alzheimer’s disease have lower levels of DHA in their brains than older adults with good brain function.
- Additionally, in a review of 20 observational studies, a higher intake of omega-3 fats was linked to a reduced risk of declining mental ability — a characteristic of different types of dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease — in all but three studies.
- In 13 studies that tested the effects of omega-3 supplements in people with dementia, eight showed a benefit for mental ability while five didn’t.
4. LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE & SUPPORT BLOOD CIRCULATION:
Studies have found that DHA may support the proper functioning of your arteries, improve blood flow, or circulation, help lower blood pressure which may reduce heart attack and stroke risk; and may improve endothelial function — the ability of your blood vessels to dilate.
- Improve certain eye conditions, including dry eyes and diabetic retinopathy. It may also decrease contact lens discomfort and reduce eye pressure, a risk factor for glaucoma.
- Getting adequate DHA supports both the vitality (percentage of live, healthy sperm in semen) and motility of sperm, which impacts fertility. Without enough DHA, sperm health and motility are compromised, which can reduce a man’s fertility.
Folate (Natural Folic acid)
Folate is the active form of vitamin B9. Natural folate is easily absorbed and used by the body and is essential for health as there is a daily need for it to our bodies. Folate is necessary for cell replication and growth as it forms the building blocks of DNA (genetic information) and RNA (protein synthesis in all cells). Cell division, repair needs, and rapidly growing cells, such as the unborn, red blood cells, and immune cells all require adequate folate. DNA methylation is an epigenetic modification critical to normal genome regulation and development. The vitamin folate is a key source of the one-carbon group used to methylate DNA (Adv Nutr. 2012 Jan;3(1):21-38. DOI: 10.3945/an.111.000992. Epub 2012 Jan 5).
Natural folate is essential for health. Not consuming enough folate can lead to folate deficiency. This may result in a type of anemia in which red blood cells become abnormally large. Symptoms may include feeling tired, heart palpitations, shortness of breath, open sores on the tongue, and changes in the color of the skin or hair. Folate deficiency in children may develop within a month of poor dietary intake. In adults, normal total body folate is between 10 and 30 mg with blood levels of greater than 7 nmol/L (3 ng/mL).
Disclaimer: Information on this website has been obtained from secondary sources which are intended to provide general summary information only. These sources are believed to be reliable. Real House does not assume any liability for the accuracy, usefulness, completeness, currency, and adequacy of the information and should not substitute for a medical consultation. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Individual results may vary.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
BRIGHTENING & MOISTURIZING CAPSULES *NEW FORMULA Real House wants to share the secret for maintaining your beauty. Simply, long-lasting beauty comes from treating your body right on the inside. That’s why we proudly launched our Beauty Secret Series in order to help ladies of all ages maintain their beauty and radiance. Staying beautiful doesn’t come from a plethora of cosmetics,…
Sexual health is more than avoiding diseases and unplanned pregnancies. It’s also about recognizing that sex can be an important part of your life and good for your health, according to the American Sexual Health Association. Real House‘s unique formula consists of four precious natural treasures for men: Black maca, Tongkat Ali, Ginsenosides and Epimedium. Some studies indicate that they might…
Real House offer better quality of Lecithin (non-GMO) Softgels contains unsaturated fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6, which are the main source of EPA and DHA, no cholesterol added. Lecithin is well-known for helping to improve memory, maintain heart health and prevents fats from accumulating in the liver. It is often used in the treatment of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Our Real Natural…