Real • Organic Long Shred Coconut
Coconuts are one of the earth’s tropical treasures. This delicious fruit is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and also contains a high amount of fibre. Coconuts help in the development of healthy bones and teeth by improving the body’s ability to absorb calcium. Our Real Organic Shredded Coconut retains all of the same nutritional benefits that this tropical fruit provides.
Shredded Coconut is typically regarded as a baking ingredient. It can be used for many different cakes, cookies, breads and pastries. However, it can also be used when cooking meals. Try using is as a breading for shrimp or chicken, or use it to make a creamy coconut sauce that would work wonders with rice or curry dishes.
Place of Origin： Philippines
Quality Testing & Packaging In: Canada
Shelf Life: 12 months
Organic Ingredients: Shredded Coconut
Nutrition Facts (per 50g)
Ingredients & Amount
% of Daily Value
|Fat, 32 g
|Cholesterol, 0 mg|
|Sodium, 20 mg||1%|
|Carbohydrate, 12 g
|Protein, 3 g|
Storage: Please keep in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight. Consume as soon as possible after unsealing.
Health Benefits of Coconuts
- Supports immune system health. It is an antiviral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-parasite agent.
- Provides a natural source of quick energy. Enhances physical and athletic performance.
- Improves digestion and the absorption of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals.
- Improves insulin secretion and symptoms associated with diabetes.
- Helps protect the body from cancers due to insulin reduction, removal of free radicals that cause premature aging and degenerative disease.
- Reduces risk of heart health and improves good cholesterol (HDL).
- Restores and supports thyroid function.
- Helps protect against kidney disease and bladder infection.
- Promotes weight loss.
- Helps keep hair and skin healthy and youthful looking, prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, age spots, and provides sun protection.
Disclaimer: Information on this website has been obtained from secondary sources which are intended to provide general summary information only. These sources are believed to be reliable. Real House does not assume any liability for the accuracy, usefulness, completeness, currency, and adequacy of the information and should not substitute for a medical consultation. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Individual results may vary.